SIGN UP NOW
Due to COVID-19 we have added the Pre-Screening Questions below to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may not board our bus and we strongly encourage you self quarantine.
1. Do you live with someone who in the last 14 days has received a positive test result for COVID-19?
2. Are you or anyone in your household waiting for a COVID-19 test result?
3. Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone in the last 14 days who received a positive test result for COVID-19?
4. Do you have any MORE common COVID symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition: fever greater than 100.4 F, or new and/or worsening cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell.
5. Do you have any LESS common COVID symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition: sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, chills, muscle pain, excessive fatigue, new onset of severe headache or nasal congestion?
I understand that riding in a White Boots Shuttle Bus™ vehicle is a potentially dangerous activity. I understand that the vehicle may need to stop suddenly and without warning. Riding without a seat belt, standing, and walking in a moving vehicle is inherently dangerous. I understand that the floor and steps in the vehicle may be slippery, particularly if it is raining or snowing. I understand that alcohol consumption makes such inherently dangerous conditions more dangerous for me. I assume the risk that I may be injured while using the White Boots Shuttle Bus™ services. I assume all risks associated with my use of the White Boots Shuttle Bus™ services, as well as all risk of loss, theft or damage of personal property while using or present on the White Boots Shuttle Bus™ vehicle or at the establishments/locations where the vehicle may visit. I will not bring any action against White Boots Shuttle Bus™, its employees, agents, successors and/or assigns, for personal injury, property loss, or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action. This release does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or reckless misconduct of White Boots Shuttle Bus™ personnel.
I affirm that I am at least eighteen years of age and of sound and sober mind and capable of making this Release. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and what I am doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If I did not fully understand what this document means, I would not sign this document or use a White Boots Shuttle Bus™ vehicle.
1. All riders must be 18 years of age or older unless given permission by their parents or guardians.
2. Riders must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
3. All alcoholic beverages and people holding them must remain on the White Boots Shuttle Bus™ vehicle at all times.
4. Renters may bring on board alcoholic beverages such as liquor, beer, wine or other fermented beverages as allowed by law as long as renter is 21 years of age or older. Riders takes full responsibility alcoholic beverages and will not allow anyone under age to consume it.
5. The White Boots Shuttle Bus™ driver is responsible for the White Boots ShuttleBus™ vehicle and his/her decisions are final.
6. All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passengers before, during and after White Boots Shuttle Bus™ services. Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. No refund will be issued to passengers(s) asked to disembark. Passengers will be responsible for their own transportation from point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes but is not limited to: Extreme intoxication, Giving alcohol to non-passengers, inappropriate language or gestures, Public urination /vomiting, Loitering more than 5 minutes after tour, Excessive noise/screaming , violence or threats of violence, or any other behavior deemed to be inappropriate.
7. Any transgressions of the above restrictions may result in the driver ending the tour immediately. No refund will be issued for rides that ended early due to passenger behavior.
8. Your information may be added to our marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time.